Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

24 May 2016

Brownies made with honey!

Yes I had to look up some recipes because Steven's bought some honey last week and I ran out of sugar. I thought I had some brown sugar but I must have used it.
Anyway for the recipe, click here  ; it says put rum of vanilla, in  the end, I put some gingerbread flavour syrup.
You may want to know what was the occasion. Well our friends Dave and Marylin usually host a bible study and prayers and as they've gone to England for a family wedding, we hosted it.
We talked about Habakkuk and added that we can have a conversation with our Father God, thanks to what Jesus did on the cross for us, how wonderful that is!
The Sovereign Lord is my strength;(AT)
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.(AU)
Friends, have a blessed evening in the name of Jesus-Christ our saviour and redeemer. Amen.




No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments