Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

8 November 2015

War horse, the film


Tonight, my hubby and I decided to watch this remarquable film, War horse. It is set during World War I and it describes the beautiful bond between a young man named Albert (Jeremy Irvine) and his loyal horse, Joey. Albert's dad, Ted decided to buy the horse at an auction even though he needed a shire horse for the farm. As war starts, Albert and Joey are separated when Albert's dad sells it to a British lieutenant so that he can pay the rent. The two horses are deployed to Flanders where the unit is mowd down by unexpected machine gun. A very sad scene and the German seize the horses. Though I loved the film, some scenes are very moving and I got somehow emotional. 
If you haven't watched it, here is a link on youtube!





No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments