Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

17 March 2015

Jesus-Christ super star!

Unfortunately, I've never watched Jesus-Christ super star and this is on my list of things to do! I've just listened to a very interesting Skype conversation between Lauren Shows of the YS News and Ted Neeley, who played the title role in the 1973 film "Jesus Christ Superstar." Neeley, along with Barry Dennen, who played Pontius Pilate in the film, will be in Yellow Springs on March 27, 28 and 29, 2015, at the Little Art Theatre, as part of a national screening tour for the film's restored print.
Oups! I can't seem to upload it so I'll share it in my next post.
One question..did you go to watch Jesus-Christ super star? How was it? Did you love it or not? Let me know
Have a blessed evening/day. N.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Ted Neeley"

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments