Do not judge and you will not be judged.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.
Give and it will be given to you.
Luke 6: 37-38

11 January 2014

Beautiful nature, birds

Kingfisher numbers are so low it has been officially given an amber status
Last year the Express claimed that the robin with its red breast and joyous winter song was knocked off its perch as the nation’s best-loved bird by the king-fisher. 
I am so envious when I hear my friends and my hubby saying they have actually seen it, all I remember is seeing a glimpse of blue rocketing when we were birdwatching in la Camargue by a canal. Since nothing!
click for larger image

My other favourite bird is the heron. I have seen it about 10 times in the last 6 years since Steven and I started birdwatching!

I love the colours of this mandarin ducks,!

No comments:

fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
PersonalizedSketchesandSentiments